Tell your friends

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Looking through a glass

Recently, I've been asked by a local Nashville band, called The Looking Glass, to design a (possible) cover for their new tape. I've known all three members for awhile now and I'm excited that they asked me to help!

Photo by Bekah Cope

It's still unofficial as to what the final album cover will look like, let alone who will design it. Whether I get to design the cover or not, I thought I would share a few inspirations with you,






















And of course....



You should also check out their photo shoot on Bekah Cope's flickr. Seriously, this girl's photography is awesome. She also takes pictures for the infamous blog NASHVILLE'S DEAD.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.flickr.com/photos/samsmyth/4773153691/
    Lauren, I hope its alright with you and Bekah that I just whipped up this album cover idea for fun in Photoshop... Being as obsessed with psychedelic album artwork I just couldn't resist myself. Great photo, and great band. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with... I'm sure it will be awesome :)

    PS the Wonderwall Music LP cover is one of my personal favorites!

    ReplyDelete