Tell your friends

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hannah Plummer

Hannah Plummer, oh what a doll! I always seem to use her as my subject matter for my pieces. Her natural beauty is so appealing. She is also a mean cook and knitter.
BORN TO BE BAD.

I did these prints of her a few months ago. Both won Reginal Gold Keys, Hannah Plummer I (Gold Key in print making) and Hannah Plummer II (Gold Key in Art Portfolio).















Hannah Plummer I, 3" x 5"








Hannah Plummer II, 3" x 5"







The only difference between these two prints is the color. I went back on this on and added water color. I also built up the texture of ink, which made it more quirky and characterized. I absolutely love the gums and teeth of these prints. Naturally, she has ridged teeth, but I find this quality interesting.
She had braces for a total of four years, and she even wears her retainer every night unlike some of us ex-brace faces.

What a fabulous person



No comments:

Post a Comment