Tell your friends

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Apple Jam

So I really would like to have another tattoo before I leave for school next year. And I've been thinking for quite a long time about what it would be.
An Apple! But not just any apple,

 


 

 

 
If you are not familiar with these very special apples, they are the logo for Apple Corps Ltd. is a multi-armed multimedia corporation founded in January 1968 by The Bealtes. 
The Apple Jam record is from the Album All Things Must Pass by George Harrison. It's one of my favorites, you should check it out of you haven't already. 
I'm going to London, Paris, Normandy, and the Loire Valley in July; so my plan was to get half of my tattoo there at the rest of it back home. Sounds really dumb right?
WELL, I think it would be pretty awesome If I got "Ceci n'est pas un pomme" tattooed in Paris, and then one of those apples back in America. Although it would be pretty awesome if I could get the apple done in London. 
However I've unofficially promised someone I would get that tattoo with them, plus money will be tight whilst I travel. And while I'm sitting in some tattoo parlor, I could be exploring the city of Paris!
I guess we will see what happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment