Tell your friends

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New York New York

Forget Bonnaroo, I'm on my way to the big apple this weekend! I'm going for the National Scholastic Art & Writing Awards Ceremony at Carnegie Hall!
My piece "Almost a Woman" is going to be exhibited at The World Financial Center Courtyard Gallery. The exhibit is open to the public June 9th to June 25th, Tuesdays through Saturdays, 12 noon - 4pm.

This is my first time traveling up to New York and I am very excited! I'm hitting up the record shops hard.
I would love to hit up a show if there are any good ones going down.

Later gator!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congrats! Enjoy NYC. If you're down in the East Village (as you should be), look for Academy LPs (E. 12th) and Giant Robot (E. 9th), a small boutique toy store that doubles as an art gallery. You also need to go to Strand on 12th, a massive used bookstore with an amazing art section. And unless you find yourself in Chinatown, avoid the bubble tea :) SS

    ReplyDelete