Tell your friends

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Art Workbook

For IB Visual Studio Art, we have to do research in what we like to call an "Art WB" (workbook).
Now that it's the end of the year, we have to submit 30 of our best pages to be graded. I thought that I would show you guys what I've been "researching" for the last two years. I picked these pages sort of randomly. You might learn a thing or two if you read them!
All in all, I did about one hundred pages in each book. Here is a mix of the two...




Liked anything you read? Do some more research-------

Henry Darger

Hyman Bloom

Oliver Herring 

Outsider Art

DEFORMED CATS???? 

It's obvious people have too much time on their hands when they make a website dedicated to deformed cats. And I clear have too much time on my hands because I found it, good grief.

1 comment:

  1. this is amazing!
    i'm in tenth grade now, and i've been taking MYP art, and i chose IB art higher for next year!

    i'm so nervous about it - we have to do submit around 20 pieces by the end of twelfth grade, right?

    anyways, your work is really amazing
    i hope my book turns out to be half as great as yours!

    ReplyDelete