Tell your friends

Monday, April 26, 2010

Can't winn'em all, right?

My mom sat me down today when I got off work to talk about my situation. She said,
"Sweetie, I want to pay for your student loans. I don't want you to miss this wonderful opportunity. You deserve it."
I replied,
"It's alright mom, at least I can keep my job if I go to school here."

Maybe New York? At least PRATT gives wonderful scholarships with the Scholastic Art & Writing Awards. I am indeed a fool for not applying. It's kind of funny how optimistic I was back in the winter.

(Me thinking to myself in January)
"Nahh, no worries Lauren! You will totally get the money you need! The Art Institute is the only place for you. There is no where else you would rather be."

(Me talking to myself now)
"You're are an idiot."



I'm biting my nails hopping I got into Watkins...what a joke

No comments:

Post a Comment