Tell your friends

Monday, May 10, 2010

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!

A lot has changed in the last few weeks, and my life has just begun approximately 42 minutes ago.

I AM GOING TO THE SCHOOL OF THE ART INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO!
WHAT? Well, to make a long story short, I was approached by an additional $10,000 oppertunity to further my education as an undergraduate. So I thought about it. I'm still stuck with a great amount of loans, but it is much better then it was before.
I can not even express how I feel. I've spent so many days and nights crying about not going to SAIC; Now I'm crying because someone was kind enough to give me another shot!
The twist? I still have to call SAIC and ask if I can still attend.
Keep those fingers crossed, mine are about to fall off.

2 comments:

  1. YES! Congrats! and fingers triple crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so incredibly happy for you i want to cry. well, i already did a little. hehe!

    ReplyDelete